Many business would benefit a great deal from outsourcing some or all of their digital marketing efforts — as these efforts are complicated and require specialized expertise. A recent series of articles provides some of the best reasons why business should outsource digital marketing. In preparing this post – I’ve drawn upon the insights of Freya Jones, Irene Sun and Sheldon Payne to create a list of 8 reasons why your business should outsource digital marketing. Here they are:
- You’re hiring experts — The best digital marketers can identify custom strategies for your business and their unique role within that strategy. Some digital marketers maintain a successful focus on one or a small number of industries — and will have the track record to prove it.
- You’ll receive a valuable outside perspective on your business — An outside perspective from a digital marketing expert will provide you with a wholly unique and informed perspective on what might best benefit your marketing strategy.
- You’ll receive a continually optimized strategy — A digital marketing expert will be committed to the ongoing, informed optimization of your strategy to achieve best results.
- Less risk — Digital marketing involves a number of areas of expertise, including strategy, content marketing, social media engagement, analytics and more. When you outsource these tasks you won’t be wasting your own time attempting to hire one person who is capable of performing all of these roles capably.
- You’ll achieve better results — A digital marketing expert will have the experience of previous successful efforts and be in a position to help guide your strategy and implementation to faster results.
- Your marketing efforts will be seamless — By hiring a digital marketing expert, you’ll ensure your own staff won’t need to worry about this often labor-intensive work. Your digital marketer will have much experience in juggling a wide variety of tasks at all times.
- You get to do more with less — As digital marketing utilizes many channels and a variety of areas of expertise – by hiring the right professional for each task — you can turn over large portions of your marketing function to the copywriters, designers, SEO specialists and others integral to creating a fully functioning, sophisticated digital marketing effort.
- You get access to the latest technology — Digital marketing utilizes technologies that often change and adapt in the fast-paced digital economy. An expert in digital marketing will know about these changes and be adapting your marketing efforts to be as up-to-date as possible.
Need help with creating content or managing social media? Click here for more information or to arrange a discussion.